Magazine Terms and Conditions
1. All rates are gross, except for email blasts, which are net and are not agency commissionable.
2. For all web ads, podcast series, video series, email newsletter sponsorships, Inside An Event, homepage special feature, eblasts, and webinars, a Storefront must be purchased.
3. A 6x minimum must be purchased for Storefronts.
4. A 3x minimum must be purchased for print ads.
5. Email blast names are not available in quantities of less than 5,000 names.
6. Web advertising is agency commissionable at 15% of the gross amount.
7. Web advertising (leaderboard, full banner, button, medium rectangle, skyscraper, banner, digital edition portal sponsorship, and resource center sponsorship) runs for calendar months.
8. All web ads, podcast series, video series, email newsletter sponsorships, Inside An Event, homepage special feature, eblasts, Storefronts, and webinars are required to be prepaid.
9. Multiple advertisements within one issue count toward frequency. Additional pages after the first page of spreads and inserts do not count toward frequency.
10. Net payment is due 30 days from invoice date. A 1.5% per month service charge is added to outstanding balances. Make all checks payable in U.S. funds to Jameson Publishing.
11. The advertiser agrees to reimburse Integrated Solutions For Retailers/Retail Solutions Online for all collection costs on any invoice turned over to our collection agency.
12. In the event a bill is not paid within 45 days, all discounts will be forfeited.
13. Credits apply toward future advertisements. No cash rebates will be made.
14. Advertisers will be charged for ad cost if they contract for space and the materials do not arrive on time.
15. Integrated Solutions For Retailers and Retail Solutions Online will be unable to cancel advertising within one week of the ad sales deadline (check with your account representative for these dates).
16. Notice of cancellation must be in writing and received by one week prior to the ad sales deadline. Notice of cancellation 30 days prior to the ad sales deadline is preferred.
17. Advertisers will be short-rated if they fail to use the amount of space upon which their contract billings have been based, within the agreed-upon time period.
18. Additional terms and conditions are located at this link.
19. Please contact your account representative with additional questions about the terms and conditions.